FICTION_L Archives

Fiction Discussion List

FICTION_L@CCPLLISTS.CUYAHOGALIBRARY.NET

From:
"Drache, Kay" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fiction Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2016 16:00:47 +0000
I am with Andrew; some days I just can't take the time to scroll past endless repetition of headers and footers, not to mention the same messages repeated multiple times. Here's what I do when replying to a particular message: I copy the subject line and sometimes the question into an new email and add my reply (after changing to plain text, of course).  Because, like Binnie, I don't want to get unsubscribed!
Kay

Kay Drache
Maple Grove Library
8001 Main Street N.
Maple Grove, MN 55369-7206
612-543-6457
When you absolutely, positively have to know, ask a librarian.