FICTION_L Archives

Fiction Discussion List

FICTION_L@CCPLLISTS.CUYAHOGALIBRARY.NET

From:
"Jorgenson, Jane" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fiction Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2016 15:04:13 +0000
Binnie,
The Rotary organization is an organizer for Books for the World. They pick up the books and eventually they make their way to Texas where they are shipped to countries around the world, many in Africa. So you might suggest that this gentleman contact the local Rotary club and see if they participate.

Jane Jorgenson
Supervising Librarian, Hawthorne & Lakeview Libraries

Madison Public Library
2707 E. Washington Ave
Madison WI  53704
608/692-5743