FICTION_L Archives

Fiction Discussion List

FICTION_L@CCPLLISTS.CUYAHOGALIBRARY.NET

Reply To:
Fiction Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2017 10:36:30 -0500
I wrote a short article a few years ago about books that incorporate
puzzles & wordplay! Maybe some of these will work? (Please note that I did
not write the headline!)

http://www.islandpacket.com/living/article33451839.html
Cat Henry
Digital Resource Manager