FICTION_L Archives

Fiction Discussion List

FICTION_L@CCPLLISTS.CUYAHOGALIBRARY.NET

Reply To:
Fiction Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 10:09:20 -0400
Yes, I second the survey idea! Anyone of any age with less-than-great
vision can benefit from large print.

Anecdata: I've been using LP (and enlarging the print on my eReader) since
my mid-20s because it's comfortable to read without my glasses.

Cat Henry
Digital Librarian
Wake County Public Libraries