FICTION_L Archives

Fiction Discussion List

FICTION_L@CCPLLISTS.CUYAHOGALIBRARY.NET

From:
Binnie Braunstein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fiction Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2016 23:54:27 -0400
Kevin -

I'm going to try to phone you either on Thursday or Friday.  I'm
afraid I'm very confused.  I  sent you an email through the gmail
account I always used for Fiction_L.  I got an error message and an
extremely long email back in my AOL account. I was also instructed to
send a msg. that said Confirm L.  Which I did from that AOL account.
Which then came back with another error msg.

I would like to talk to you before I try to figure out "commands," etc.

Looking forward to speaking with you.

--
Binnie Syril Braunstein
Romance novelist/former librarian