Actually, I'm avoiding the usual evangelical publishers, mostly because those books focus on individuals or families rather than on wider-scale issues. I've looked at some of the big sellers, and climate isn't a blip on their radar.
On the other hand, I'm looking for traditional religious connections rather than new or speculative religions (e.g. Octavia Butler). So Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, etc.