From: Fiction Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Diana Tallent <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2022 11:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Humor Recommendations?

Hi ya'll!

In 26 days, and maybe sooner, if I'm lucky/on top of things, I will turn in my final assignment for my MLIS program at SJSU. (*knocks on wood) At that point, I would like to decompress by spending some time reading and watching fun, funny books and movies, so I am here asking you if you would please recommend your favorite humorous book(s) or movies (or podcasts or whatever), if you're so inclined. All formats and genres are fair game.

In case you're wondering about titles I have found amusing, some that have tickled my funny bone are:

Books:

The Hitchhiker's Guide series by Douglas Adams
Welcome to Nightvale by Joseph Fink
So Lucky by Dawn O'Porter

Movies:

Liar Liar
Mrs. Doubtfire
The Great Race — my all-time favorite comedy movie which I quote with my family and re-watch regularly. If you haven't seen it, run to request a copy via ILL if you can find it or watch it on Prime Video or purchase it on Amazon

I know I can Google it, and I have, but I am interested in what you all may come up with that doesn't show up on the usual lists.

Thank you in advance!!! 🙂

~Diana

Confidentiality Notice: E-mail sent is generally subject to Ohio Public Records Law except as otherwise provided by Ohio law or under a legal privilege. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.