My co-worker sends her thanks to everyone who replied with possible "Simeon" character names from pre-1963.  Still waiting to hear from her friend, to see if one of them is the right title, but I didn't want to forget to send our appreciation.  :)

Deborah Roy, Acquisitions
[log in to unmask]  | 260.356.0824 x2245
Huntington City-Township Public Library
255 W Park Dr, Huntington, IN 46750
http://hctpl.info
Your destination to learn, to discover, to gather, to grow.