Denny’s obituary is now online at the Cremation Society.

We have set the date for Denny’s Celebration of Life memorial for Friday, June 2, 5–8 pm. Sharon found a wonderful venue, the historic Como Park Streetcar Station, at 1224 North Lexington Parkway. It has a large indoor area as well as a sheltered patio. There’s a small parking lot and lots of nearby street parking. We have the building starting at 4 pm to give us time to set up.

We can bring in food and beverages (no alcohol, no glass containers). I’m thinking Middle Eastern is a great cuisine for serving at room temperature. If anyone has any recommendations, let me know. While I haven’t asked for RSVPs in the announcement, if you think you will attend, please let me know. It will help so much with planning.

Hope lots of you will be able to join us! Also, please take a look at and post on Denny’s memory board.

Thanks,
Karen Shaffer

To unsubscribe from the FICTION_L list, click the following link:
https://ccpllists.cuyahogalibrary.net/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=FICTION_L