Inexplicable. "Warning-labeled by One Corporate Entity!"

They cleverly sent me the note via the blog without specifying which post was getting the warning note applied, but I've now found this.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Blogger <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 08:16:30 PM EDT
Subject: Your post titled "guest essay by Barry Malzberg: NEW AMERICAN REVIEW (later AMERICAN REVIEW), edited by Theodore Solotaroff: the best American literary magazine" has been put behind a warning for readers

    Hello,

    As you may know, our Community Guidelines
(https://blogger.com/go/contentpolicy) describe the boundaries for what we
allow-- and don't allow-- on Blogger. Your post titled "guest essay by
Barry Malzberg: NEW AMERICAN REVIEW (later AMERICAN REVIEW), edited by
Theodore Solotaroff: the best American literary magazine" was flagged to us
for review. This post was put behind a warning for readers because it
contains sensitive content; the post is visible at
Your blog readers must acknowledge the warning before being able to read
the post/blog.

    We apply warning messages to posts that contain sensitive content. If
you are interested in having the status reviewed, please update the content
to adhere to Blogger's Community Guidelines. Once the content is updated,
you may republish it at
[edited]
This will trigger a review of the post.

    For more information, please review the following resources:

    Terms of Service: https://www.blogger.com/go/terms
    Blogger Community Guidelines: https://blogger.com/go/content policy

    Sincerely,

    The Blogger Team

fwd TM

To unsubscribe from the FICTION_L list, click the following link:
https://ccpllists.cuyahogalibrary.net/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=FICTION_L