Love when this happens. Enjoy the series, Traci and thank you reporting back to us.

Carol Kubala Retired - Not for Hire

On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 11:17:11 AM EDT, Traci Joy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thank you for all of the many suggestions, Todd!!!

This morning it came to me: "What a Piece of Work I Am" by Eric Kraft as part of this series of books, The Personal History, Adventures, Experiences & Observations of Peter Leroy
  • What a Piece of Work I Am (1993): Ariane is six years older than Peter. She's the ostensible bad girl who works in a clam shack. For a mysterious reasons, she has taken up an unusual theatrical experiment in which she must live her life before a crowd for many years. (Wikipedia)

I was obsessed with these books in the early nineties -- which I picked up based on the cover of "Herb and Lorna" at Barnes and Noble. Thank you for jogging my memory. Now I want to re-read this series.

Have a good weekend, everyone!
Traci