FICTION_L Archives

Fiction Discussion List

FICTION_L@CCPLLISTS.CUYAHOGALIBRARY.NET

From:
Diana Tallent <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fiction Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2022 12:22:58 -0600
Thank you for the reminder, Lisa! What a great recommendation! I have only
read one or two of her books and articles and I think I saw the beginning
of a Ted talk she did that I meant to return to. She is smart and funny and
tackles some awkward subjects.

~Diana

--
Sent from Mount Olympus